- Destination Imagination – Students form teams of up to 7 and design and carry out a project that will help their community. This organization also provides Fine Arts and STEM challenges.
- President’s National Service Award – The President’s National Service Award encourages people of all ages to volunteer. By volunteering at a Certifying Organization for the required number of hours, you will be recognized the this award.
- National Student Volunteer Award – Volunteering students are rewarded for their dedication, leadership, innovation, and impact they have made on their community. Your school needs to apply for this award.
- Governor’s Volunteer Award – Governor’s Volunteer Awards are meant to recognize accomplished volunteers in an individual state, and therefore vary based on where you live.
- C-Span’s Student Cam – Students in grades 6-12 can submit a short documentary about topics that affect our communities and nation.