One-to-One Personalized Test Preparation
Average SAT Score Increase +380
Steps we take to raise your score
- Analyze most recent test questions (researching for over 20 years)
- Find any new repeating pattern/concept
- Revise the textbook and lessons
- A student takes a diagnostic test
- We find the student’s weak areas
- We identify the question types troubling the student
- We assign appropriate textbooks to the student
- We assign the class level right for the student
- We monitor the student’s progress daily or weekly
- Based on the student’s responses to the tests and exercise, we personalize the student’s curriculum and schedule.
Personalized test preparation planning
(Please click the pictures to view details)
Most popular plans
Strategies for reading that enabled me to answer the questions with confidence.
Most score increase ever, and the textbooks tailored to my needs.
1. Drastic improvement 2. Dedicated teachers
A great open environment that helped me benefit a lot.
Fun and Stress Free.
In Chinese: Skill based levels helped me improve.
In Chinese: The best choice for college admissions.
In Chinese: Recently from China but learned SAT without much difficulty
|SAT Math No Calculator|
|SAT Math Calculator|
|SAT Essay Writing|
|SAT Practice Tests|
52517 STUDENTS ENROLLED